nafex - [NAFEX] Illinois Everbearing Mulberry

  • From: Richard D Hansen <rdhans01@louisville.edu>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Illinois Everbearing Mulberry
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 12:17:35 -0400

I am currently in Louisville, KY but I grew up near Mitchell, SD, where
Russian/White Mulberry is quite common and I grew up eating them. I
would think you could grow own rooted IE there, but I do not know. I
will be curious to know if you see a difference or not in own rooted vs
grafted on white mulberry.

Richard

Message: 7