nafex - [NAFEX] Let the customer beware

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Let the customer beware
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 09:29:34 -0500

Douglas Woodward wrote: "........................If a customer wanted to buy something, they would sell it. I fear that a lot of businesses still operate on that principle."

Most of the fruit trees in Wal-Mart's nursery here in Central Minnesota won't survive here. When I informed an employee about it he said, "They are all ordered in Arkansas and we get what Arkansas gets. If they don't grow, the customers can get their money back." What the man failed to say is that alot of people think they may have caused the death of the fruit tree and won't ask for a refund.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Fruit Farm
4002 Davis Street
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472