nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Elderberry Workshop & new products & Varieies

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Elderberry Workshop & new products & Varieies
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 21:36:43 -0500

I'm pretty sure they will be hardy to z4a, they are selections from
sambucus canadensis..

Sorry for the confusion. In the presentation the guys was saying that
90% of the juice, syrup, tinctures & such sold in the US are all being
imported from europe. Not sure what is planted over there. Perhaps
that means that products are primarily sambucus nigra but he didn't go
into that.

~mIEKAL