nafex - [NAFEX] Looking for Perrine Giant Yellow Transparent scion

  • From: Louis Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Looking for Perrine Giant Yellow Transparent scion
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 14:38:28 -0500

I know it's late in the season - I'd meant to post this query several weeks
back.
Wondered if anyone had any dormant-collected scionwood of the Perrine Giant
strain of the Yellow Transparent apple selection, that they'd be willing to
sell or send to me?
Someone kindly sent some a couple of years back, but I've either misplaced
the graftlings, or it's died out for lack of care.

If it's too late this season, I'd certainly like to 'get on the list' for a
small package of scionwood for next winter.

Thanks,
Lucky Pittman