nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Elderberries in Canada

  • From: Sarah Kehler Ewing <skkewing@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Elderberries in Canada
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 19:16:40 -0700 (PDT)

Cornhill Nursery in NB carries York, Kent, Scotia and Victoria for $10.00
each. They were nice sized when I ordered from them, but you will pay dearly
for the shipping. I doubt they are the one you are talking about as Cornhill
has a lot of stuff while their main focus is hardy own-root roses.

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB