nafex - Re: [NAFEX] blue lake pole beans stringless

  • From: "C. Waite Maclin" <waite8@gwi.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] blue lake pole beans stringless
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 07:53:01 -0500

I grow them each year and truly love the output, taste and I believe stringless. Waite, Cushing, Maine zone 5
On Mar 1, 2011, at 10:30 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

On 3/1/2011 10:12 PM, jerrydana5@aol.com wrote:
Does anybody have any experience with Blue Lake Pole beans, which are
supposed to be stringless? Any good? [Excellent; the best] Productive [Yes]? Really
stringless [Yes]? Jerry in southern Indiana

Any possibility we could migrate vegetable discussion to my market
farming or seed keepers lists - they need traffic and any input would be much appreciated.

Market Farming
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/marketfarming
Seed Keepers
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/seedkeepers