nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Native Minnesota Fruits

  • From: Spidra Webster <spidra@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Native Minnesota Fruits
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:51:55 -0800

How far of a geographical range are you including? My list for the Pasadena
area was small because I only included plants I figured were native to about
a 25 mi range of here in pre-Colombian times. If I had included all of
California, I could have listed a dozen more.

Megan Lynch

http://www.meganlynch.net

South Pasadena, CA Zone 9