nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Ka-Bluey blueberry

  • From: Amelia Hayner <abhayner@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Ka-Bluey blueberry
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 22:36:53 -0500

Well! thank you very much!
If you are posting too much... guess who is egging you on?
I have been convinced for a long time that some of the best fruit varieties around were the non-commercial "rejects" from university breeding programs.
one of my favorite apples of all time is Centennial- love that crisp/tart fall taste in the middle of the summer, hard as little rocks, but very sweet.
another hit to the old pocketbook, gotta have a Ka-Bluey now.
Amy