nafex - Re: [NAFEX] delaying bloom

  • From: Deb S <debs913@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] delaying bloom
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 20:23:05 -0500

I've thought about using paint as a deterrent to bark nibblers...but wondered it it wasn't bad for the tree (I keep remembering the woman  in the James Bond movie who was painted completely gold and died from it heh heh).  Is there a certain kind of paint one should use and would it be harmful to the bark??

deb