nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Radio Program & NAFEX Plug

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <gardendiva@charter.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Radio Program & NAFEX Plug
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 14:47:20 -0600

Starting tomorrow, the program will be available.  Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on Archives, then click on Saturday.  You may have to download a piece of software to play the program.

No, I don't live in Atlanta.  I live along the Wisconsin-Illinois border in Zone 4b.  Did the interview via phone on Dec. 15.  The hour program was pre-recorded.  Much better than having to wake up early on New Year's morning to do it!
Doreen Howard