nafex - [NAFEX] NAFEX membership

  • From: Deb S <debs913@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] NAFEX membership
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 15:57:40 -0500

Hi all

I just wanted to let NAFEX members know that I am in "orientation" as the new NAFEX membership chair.  Jill Vorbeck has done a wonderful job in this position over the years and is being a tremendous help in getting me up to speed.  Those of you who have sent your email addresses to the nafexmember@gmail.com address over the last few months-- be assured that I am working through those emails and will send you a note acknowledging receipt of your email address.  If you have any questions about membership, please use

nafexmember@gmail.com

to get in touch with me.  I am only slightly swamped figuring all this out <grin>, but promise to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition!

Deb Schneider
NAFEX Membership Chair

  • [NAFEX] NAFEX membership, Deb S, 12/30/2010