nafex - [NAFEX] fireblight?

  • From: jerrydana5@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] fireblight?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 13:07:17 -0400

This summer many of my apples began to rot on the trees before they were ripe and fell.  I have struggled with fireblight in the past and have been scrupulus about cutting off new growth as soon as it begins to wilt and thought I was rid of it.  We had a terrifically hot and dry summer, especially since July which,I think, was the last good rain.  Anybody know what this could be?  Could this be fireblight gone systemic?   Jerry in southern Indiana

  • [NAFEX] fireblight?, jerrydana5, 09/29/2010