nafex - Re: [NAFEX] 'Pine Mouth': Nuts Can Ruin Taste for Weeks? What about Nanking cherry?

  • From: david liezen <chandos49@hotmail.com>
  • To: Nat'l Ass'n of Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] 'Pine Mouth': Nuts Can Ruin Taste for Weeks? What about Nanking cherry?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:55:46 +0000

Hmm, sure that there isn't some kind of disease messing with your taste buddies? And if you haven't stripped your shrubs, maybe it's worth waiting a bit longer to see if they ripen some more?

I confess the wait for a first crop is worse than waiting for the first baby to come to birth. My apple trees are finally ripening and one of them seems to defy all expectation: seeds were brown weeks ago but the fruit is still improving - I think.

 Dave Liezen, E. WA, z6