nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Seeking seeds for two prunus varieties

  • From: mIEKAL aND <QAZINGULAZA@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Seeking seeds for two prunus varieties
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 20:06:50 -0500

Curious what your interest is in these, is it for their fruit & if so how do you use them?

On Sep 1, 2010, at 6:04 PM, Deb S wrote:

Looking for seeds for Prunus Spinosa (blackthorn, produces sloe berries) and Prunus munsoniana. I have found seeds for Spinosa in Britain (can you buy seeds from other countries when in the US). I've seen the munsoniana as started trees, but want seed. Any suggestions? I've googled and checked likely sources (J.L Hudson, Plantfinder on garden watchdog).

deb