nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Can't find berry beads in Menomonie?

  • From: david liezen <chandos49@hotmail.com>
  • To: Nat'l Ass'n of Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Can't find berry beads in Menomonie?
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:15:53 +0000

 Three quarter inch beads at six cents a piece? Perfect! I'll order some, spray paint 'em red and festoon my English Morello pie cherry with 'em next summer - and report the results.
 This is a real boon, since Morello is last of the season, to my knowledge. Birds in my nieghborhood feast on an enormous Bing across the street, so they're primed when my little tree goes into production.
                  Dave Liezen Spokane z6