nafex - Re: [NAFEX] netting

  • From: "Pat Armstrong" <rancher@carolina.rr.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] netting
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 23:37:32 -0400

I've been snagging the netting the nurseries use to keep their plants on the racks during shipment. I don't need a lot, so this may not be for everyone, but for spot use, you can't beat the price and availability.

I have a friend who works at one of the big boxes, she saves the netting for me, you can ask someone to save it for you or go out to the rear of the store and see what's available..

----- Original Message ----- From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>