nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Old Blackberry Varieties

  • From: John Bunker <john.p.bunker@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Old Blackberry Varieties
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 08:37:22 -0400

We currently have access to three.  These are long-time cultivated though the original names are lost.
Regards,
John Bunker
Fedco
PO Box 520
Waterville ME 04903
207-873-7333

On May 28, 2010, at 9:28 PM, Doreen Howard wrote:

I'm looking for blackberry varieties that have been around forever, preferably since the early 1900's.  Does anyone know of any?
Doreen Howard

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
No exceptions.
----