nafex - Re: [NAFEX] OT: alternative herbicides

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] OT: alternative herbicides
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 20:30:00 -0500

You could nuke it with agricultural vinegar....  tho I recommend sheet mulching...

On May 17, 2010, at 5:00 PM, Lon J. Rombough wrote:

In some cases I've had good results scalping the area with the closest possible mowing, followed immediately with 6 or more inches of spoiled hay.  I put 6 tons of hay on a 40 x 50 garden plot last year and just planted through it.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, my book, The Grape Grower, at http://www.bunchgrapes.com  Winner of the Garden Writers Association "Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short, low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower : http://cookingupastory.com/index.php/2008/04/18/the-grape-grower/