nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Carmine jewel seeds

  • From: Matt Demmon <mdemmon@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Carmine jewel seeds
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 14:42:15 -0400

Thanks Bob! Nice to hear from an expert. It sure is fun to experiment,
and thanks for all your work at making the original crosses. I look
forward to being able to buy your releases in the future in the USA. I
know St. Lawrence has them, but the ones I got were pretty puny and
didn't do well.

-matt
z5 SE MI