nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Availability of grafting wood from government repositories

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Availability of grafting wood from government repositories
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:27:02 -0600

I've been following this thread with great interest since I get a lot
of material from Davis, Corvalis & Geneva & have 0 credentials & have
always received exactly what I order with no push back. I find that
remarkable & I'm grateful for the access. I like the idea (I forget
who mentioned it originally) of lobbying to get NAFEX recognized as a
legit research organization in order to make sure folks in Canada & UK
have the kind of access we do here in the US.

~mIEKAL