nafex - [NAFEX] backpack vs good quality trombone sprayer

  • From: Jerrydana5@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] backpack vs good quality trombone sprayer
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 22:24:18 EDT

OK-does anybody have experience with both a backpack and a good trombone type sprayer?  I have a cheap trombone type-no handles--you just grab the tube and pump away, and it is better than a cannister type, but a lot of work and hard to work with.  The ads I've seen on You-tube (that's right) for the Hudson trombone sprayer look wonderful, but I wonder how hard it is to use.  I need to go 20 feet into the air.  Jerry in southern Indiana