nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 86, Issue 29

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 86, Issue 29
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 23:41:46 -0400

It seems like a lot of work, and I have plenty of free (no money, no labor)
pollination from bumblebees. Also, I live on a third of an acre in the
suburbs, and wonder if my neighbors' yard chemicals might be bad for bees
and/or the quality of the honey.

I do enjoy honey bees, though. Maybe I'll give it a try after the kids go
off to college.

Ginda