nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Source for Japanese Raisin Tree - Hovenia dulcis

  • From: Dan Nave <nave1@comcast.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Source for Japanese Raisin Tree - Hovenia dulcis
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:37:53 -0500

Lee,

Coincidentally, I've just been looking at your book  Landscaping with Fruit (at Amazon.com).  It's being featured on Mother Earth News.
Looks pretty good.

Small world...

Dan

Lee Reich wrote:
2329BA37-AF78-43C3-9A81-F75B4A912367@hvc.rr.com" type="cite">I Have a whole chapter on raisin tree in my book Uncommon Fruits for Every Garden. Here are the sources that I list in my book for the tree:

Forestfarm, 990 Tetherow, Williams, OR 97544-9599, 541-846-7269; www.forestfarm.com

Just Fruit & Exotics, 30 St. Francis Street, Crawfordville, FL 32327, 850-926-5644

One Green World, 28696 South Cramer Road, Molalla, OR 97038, 877-353-4028; www.onegreenworld.com

Pacific Tree Farms, 4301 Lynwood Drive, Chula Vista, CA 92010, 619-422-2400; www.kyburg.com

Lee Reich, PhD

Books by Lee Reich: