nafex - Re: [NAFEX] honeyberry

  • From: Matt Demmon <mdemmon@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] honeyberry
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:16:17 -0500

Mine bloom way before the apples. Apricot is too young to bloom yet,
but I'd think this was before that as well. Possibly the earliest
blooming fruit plant. Well, Cornus mas probably blooms earlier.

Don't have exact dates for you, only had them 2 years so far. May vary
with weather! We have early bloomers.

-matt