nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Rosseyanka persimmon self-pollinating?

  • From: Jay Cutts <orders@cuttsreviews.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Rosseyanka persimmon self-pollinating?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:32:15 -0700

A lot of sources say Rosseyanka will produce seedless fruit without a pollinator. I'm thinking of putting one in an a place where it would be a pain to have to also plant a pollinator (not impossible, I guess, but space is at a premium.) Anybody have any feedback on whether it is likely to produce on its own here in NM at 5000ft?

Best,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Cutts Graduate Reviews
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)

mIEKAL aND wrote:
You guys are party-poopers. It's great fun to grow these out, I do it
every year. Not sure where to get seed tho because I collect my own
seed from my own various plantings.

~mIEKAL

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Dr. Lucky Pittman