nafex - [NAFEX] Degrandchamps Blueberries

  • From: Alan Haigh <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Degrandchamps Blueberries
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:05:40 -0500

I used to use Degrandchamps as my source until I realized I couldn't make any real money sizing up blueberries in my nursery.  The stock was good, competitively priced with excellent selection.  The 2-year plants came with roots in sand and peat mix so they were quicker to establish than bare-root plants.  But shipping was much cheaper back then.  Not sure that extra weight would be worth the benefit now.

  • [NAFEX] Degrandchamps Blueberries, Alan Haigh, 02/24/2010