nafex - [NAFEX] Pomona time is around the corner!

  • From: Jackie <jakuehn@verizon.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Pomona time is around the corner!
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:28:39 -0500

Please remember to write up whatever you didn't get written up for the last Pomona, which I understand should be in your mailboxes before long.  Email articles to Fred Holzknecht,  kaiapit@yahoo.com , this week if possible--a little leniency is possible if we know something's coming. Or mail them to Fred at  341 Daffodil Drive, Hollister CA 95023 this week.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your growing and fruit exploring experiences.

Thanks so much!

  • [NAFEX] Pomona time is around the corner!, Jackie, 01/31/2010