nafex - [NAFEX] Off topic - 20 acre homestead auction.

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Off topic - 20 acre homestead auction.
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 21:51:20 EST

Dear Group,

Ken Dooley, who was an active member of the Indiana Nut Growers, North American Fruit Growers Explorers and the Northern Nut Growers passed away last fall. He lived near Marion Indiana which is north of Indianapolis on 20 acres. Ken and his wife lived there are over 50 years and have many nut and fruit trees planted, a nice garden area and several outbuildings one of which includes a small built in
greenhouse.

The property will be auctioned at public auction on January 16.  This would make a good home for a young family desiring to be self-sufficient for their food supplies or for a retired couple.  I have been in the house but that's been several years ago and just don't remember much about it.  I have contacted his brother Merrill  and will have that information available for anyone who wants further details.  Please request off line.

The property address is: 2595 E 450 N, Marion IN 46952. Google Earth has a good  satellite view.

Jerry Lehman
812-298-8733

  • [NAFEX] Off topic - 20 acre homestead auction., Jwlehman, 12/23/2009