nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Biodynamic

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Biodynamic
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:54:23 -0700

To me it sounds more pagan/magical in part… but there have been some studies with surprising results.  Somewhere amongst the weirdness there may be practices that produce better results than one might expect.  I’m not up on current research, and I would hope some of that has been susssed out.

OT: Did you see the Penn & Teller B*llsh*t series show on Feng Shui? They had four different FS designers lay out designs to balance the Feng Shui of a house.  They followed the advice of one, then saw the next.  Each designer had a completely different approach, and each thought the design they were facing had very poor flow (no designer knew it had just been Feng Shuied).

~ Stephen