nafex - [NAFEX] On Television

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] On Television
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 09:27:24 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: Davis, Jason
To: Jim Fruth
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 8:47 AM
Subject: RE: Please

Jim....

I am sorry about the confusion.
I was on vacation and my instructions were not followed by the news producers. The story was broadcast, as you say, on Friday instead on Sunday.
It will not be shown again in the short term on KSTP but will be broadcast on WDIO in Duluth sometime this week. You will have to call and ask them when.
I will send you and Esther a copy of the story.

Thanks for working with us on this.........Jason Davis