nafex - [NAFEX] I'll be on television

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] I'll be on television
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 09:01:44 -0500

If you receive channel 5 out of Minneapolis, you can find out what I look like and see part of my tiny farm. I'll be in the program "On the Road with Jason Davis." The show will air this coming Sunday, August 2nd at 10:30 p.m. (11:00 if you have cable). I'm told the show might(?) be available the following day on http://kstp.com
I've been communicating online with a great many people and I always wonder what they look like. It is so rare that I get to meet any of them. Perhaps you feel like I do.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
For jams, jellies, syrups and more:
www.jellygal.com
1-877-265-6856 (Toll Free)
1-218-831-7018 (My Cell)

  • [NAFEX] I'll be on television, Jim Fruth, 08/01/2009