nafex - Re: [NAFEX] 3,000 Low Temp records this July!

  • From: "Kieran &/or Donna" <holycow@frontiernet.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] 3,000 Low Temp records this July!
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 23:25:01 -0500

1,044 daily record low temperatures have been broken this month nationwide according to NCDC -- count record "low highs" and the number increases to 2,925, surely to pass 3,000 before the end of the month.

The period of July 17-20 was the worst, with over 1,600 stations breaking records. It's worth noting that these stats include all records across the nation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

We happen to be at the deepest solar minimum ever recorded. Check the link and look at the sun today: probably zero sunspots. Check the archives for any date going back two years and you will find the same thing: pretty much zero sunspots. I'm not sure what effect this is having on the weather, but it certainly must have something to do with it.

This from http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread485605/pg1  a good site for all your paranoid conspiracy needs.  Donna

  • Re: [NAFEX] 3,000 Low Temp records this July!, Kieran &/or Donna, 08/01/2009