nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Artisan Farming to Disappear by new ProposedRegulations?

  • From: Kevin Moore <aleguy33@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Artisan Farming to Disappear by new ProposedRegulations?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:52:14 -0700 (PDT)

I thought the thread was about new food tracking legislation that was going to be hurtful to artisanal producers. If they have combined it with the very necessary carbon tax, then they are truly devious. Carbon tax is more about encouraging renewable energy than it is about raising revenue, so no. It's not just more taxes. It's behavior modification.