nafex - [NAFEX] frost and freeze protection

  • From: Alan Haigh <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] frost and freeze protection
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 05:22:11 -0400

I wouldn't get overly excited about a product without actual independent university testing.  I googled the info and it was basicly just a promotional pamphlet with tests done by cooperative extensions, whatever that means.  I realize that cooperative extensions are connected to universities but they are not used to conduct research as far as I know (which in this case, isn't far).