nafex - Re: [NAFEX] aronia products for sale ?

  • From: "JAMES ELIE" <tomelzear@earthlink.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] aronia products for sale ?
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 21:37:15 -0500

Hey Murph,

Its the Eastern Europeans, i.e. the Polish, that are typical users/growers of aronia so an ethnic grocer along those lines may carry something.  Also, in the past it has been mentioned that Costco and Trader Joes have carried aronia juice.  R.W. Knudsen is a juice producer but their distribution may be limited.

If you haven't tasted any aronia before, the Sobe "Power" has aronia as one of its ingredients.  I don't know if you have even tasted the aronia berries before but I have so I do notice, and enjoy, the taste of the aronia in their drink.

Good Luck

Jim