nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Adjusting soil pH for blueberries

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam" <Sam.Brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Adjusting soil pH for blueberries
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:20:06 -0500

Title: RE: [NAFEX] Adjusting soil pH for blueberries

John, the University of Minnesota Extension Service has some useful publications on growing blueberries.
First, see info on adjusting soil pH at http://www.extension.umn.edu/distribution/horticulture/components/1731-3-soilpH.pdf.  Also see Commercial Blueberry Production in Minnesota and Wisconsin http://www.extension.umn.edu/distribution/horticulture/DG2241.html

-- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn. (USDA Zone 4b)