nafex - [NAFEX] seeking goumi cutting

  • From: piper33@verizon.net
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] seeking goumi cutting
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:20:13 -0500 (CDT)

I am seeking a small start of goumi, Elaeagnus multiflora. This plant is pretty common, but I don't have it in my collection yet. I can either pay for postage or do an exchange from my edible landscape collection. E-mail me directly at piper33_at_verizont_dot_net. I am also interested in the uncommon species of Elaegnus, if anyone has some of those to trade.
-Mark Lee, Seattle, zone 8, plums and honeyberry in bloom

  • [NAFEX] seeking goumi cutting, piper33, 03/31/2009