nafex - [NAFEX] The Arboreum Company Philco, Ca.

  • From: Scott Smith <scott@cs.jhu.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] The Arboreum Company Philco, Ca.
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 16:45:17 -0500

Sandra, I put in an order with them a few weeks ago but have yet to receive a confirmation. The guys running this are well-known within CRFG and I expect it will be a great resource for unusual heirloom varieties of stone fruits, but that is yet to be confirmed. This is their first year in business. http://www.arboreum.biz is their website. I learned about them from their ad in the recent Pomona.

Scott