nafex - [NAFEX] Zestar, Snowsweet and Honeycrisp

  • From: Chris Garriss <cgarriss@garriss.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Zestar, Snowsweet and Honeycrisp
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:10:47 -0500

By now I doubt there is anyone that has not heard of Honeycrisp, and few
that have not at least tried it. Although here, central NC, they are
difficult to find - and very expensive relative to other fruit when one
does. Perhaps they will become more available generally now that the
plant patent has expired. However, does anyone have any comments /
tasting notes on either Zestar or Snowsweet? While I have heard of
them, I've not seen any nor talked to anyone that had tried one of them.

Thanks,
Chris

  • [NAFEX] Zestar, Snowsweet and Honeycrisp, Chris Garriss, 11/30/2008