nafex - Re: [NAFEX] snipping posts

  • From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] snipping posts
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 21:47:22 -0500

Hank Burchard wrote:

I have a better suggestion: It is looong past time for this list to abandon this clunky program, which is itself the principal generator of bandwidth-gobbling redundancy, and adopt one of the simple, streamlined message systems used by every other chat group I'm aware of.

I don't have any problem with this format but I'm not aware of what is out there that might be better.
Can you give us an example of a group using a more streamlined message system? Maybe we could sign up on one just to see how the format works (even if we are not interested in the subject and will drop back out after a brief trial).

Steve