nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Subject: Bait for Wild Rabbits

  • From: "ROBERT W JUDY A HARTMAN" <hartmansfruit@msn.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Subject: Bait for Wild Rabbits
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:07:40 -0700

We haven't had any problems with rabbits for about the last 8 - 10 years.  I have only seen one rabbit but I am well aware that there could be more.  We also have coyotes who have taken a couple of our cats in the last few months.  I thought they would get the rabbit as well but maybe the rabbit or rabbits go into a hole somewhere and hide at night.  As far as wrapping the trees would be like wrapping the rabbits since we have about 5000 trees at this location because it is a small nursery.

Bob