nafex - [NAFEX] squirrel success

  • From: "Michele Stanton" <6ducks@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] squirrel success
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 08:21:46 -0400

Hi All,
I borrowed a Havahart trap to rid my yard of a bumper crop of rabbits.  I have not caught a single rabbit, but carrots used as bait caught squirrels, time and again. The neighbor's boys used the trap and caught squirrels, too.  Perhaps you could offer to pay a bounty and harness some youthful enthusiasm!  Of course, what you do with them afterwards is another story!  Maybe we're missing a prime opportunity: instead of growing peaches, we could be raising squirrel and selling them in some specialty meat market!!!!

Michele in SW Ohio