nafex - Re: [NAFEX] petunia question

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] petunia question
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 20:15:20 -0700

Had two big (3 gallon plus) hanging pots with Wave petunias in them last year and didn't deadhead them, and they kept going until frost. In fact, the plants survived the winter, grew out again and right now they are covered with blooms. The plants died back to the main stems, but the thickest parts came through and sprouted vigorously once the weather warmed. They are actually better looking than plants started from seed.
-Lon Rombough
For even more grape lessons, go to http://www.grapeschool.com
For all other things grape, http://www.vitisearch.com
A video about The Grape Grower : http://cookingupastory.com/index.php/2008/04/18/the-grape-grower/