nafex - [NAFEX] OT persimmons and horses

  • From: "Toni Pralle" <toni.pralle@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] OT persimmons and horses
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 20:09:27 -0500

Don't know who on this list might have both but I read an article
today in June 2008 Equus magazine Titled Case Report: The Diet Coke
Cure: A pony is saved from surgery when the cure for his life
threatening stomach impaction is found in the clinic vending machine.
The cause was eating persimmons. The hospital bill was a thousand
dollars. Persimmons and horses don't mix well.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/

  • [NAFEX] OT persimmons and horses, Toni Pralle, 05/29/2008