nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Reliance peach

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Reliance peach
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:57:15 -0600

Lon,

I plan to this season.

----- Original Message -----
To: NAFEX
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 10:44 AM

Offlist:
With such a great collection, it would be fun to know if you've planted seed from them. You have potential for sorting out some quality hardy peaches, from the look of that.
-Lon Rombough
For even more grape lessons, go to http://www.grapeschool.com
For all other things grape, http://www.vitisearch.com