nafex - Re: [NAFEX] PLCR Peach Scionwood

  • From: "Mark Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] PLCR Peach Scionwood
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:38:51 -0600

Thanks R.H.

Re: the curl didn't show up till the tree started fruiting.  It's interesting how stressors can bring out disease.  I had a little problem with bac. spot, but when I got the leaf curl under control, mysteriously the bac. spot went away too.

Bob,
I just realized you didn't ask for recommendations on leaf curl resistant varieties, but just for scionwood.  Sorry for extra advice.  At least it's worth what you paid for it.  When I see a topic about peaches, I get pretty excited and jump in a little too fast.

Mark
KS-where (God willing) in two short months those little pink flowers will be showin' their faces