nafex - Re: [NAFEX] blueberry layering

  • From: Lee Reich <garden@leereich.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] blueberry layering
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:07:21 -0500

Blueberries surely can be rooted from cuttings. I once had to root 1000 for research when I worked for the USDA. They do not root as easily as many other fruit bushes though. I took my cuttings in late winter, then had them under mist.

Lee Reich, PhD

Books by Lee Reich:
The Pruning Book
Weedless Gardening