nafex - Re: [NAFEX] decoy crops

  • From: "Kathryn Mathews" <kathmath@charterinternet.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] decoy crops
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 09:38:34 -0600

My 'Red Arnold' ornamental honeysuckle bush ripens about the same time as my
cherry tree. The birds seem to love the honeysuckle berries. My cherry is
very small and produced just a handful of berries this year, so I did net
it, but I might leave it alone in a year or two and see what happens.
Kathryn Mathews
Zone 4 Minnesota

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written
communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their
clients. To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment
is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full "covered opinion."
Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose
of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.