nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Elderberry wine Martha D

  • From: "Richard MURPHY" <murphman108@msn.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Elderberry wine Martha D
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:07:55 -0500

I checked out your yeast. Good stuff; flavor nuetral.
That could also mean less Hydrogen Sulfide.
It also has a very high alcohol tolerance.

My friends don't know they're drinking apple unless I tell them, in most cases.
Most of us wouldn't know High-Class wine if we were afloat in it !!
The best compliments we get are when our friends ask for more.
Thanks for the link.

Murph