nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 57, Issue 78

  • From: Neil T Lewis <lewisn@georgetown.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 57, Issue 78
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:10:48 -0400

Donna,

Unfortunately such idiocy is also prevalent in Australia. My sister in law,
who lives in an apple orchard area in South Australia, tells me that the
government is planning to allow import of apples from New Zealand into
Australia. New Zealand has fireblight, Australia does not. The orchardists
around her are appalled.